Launch Your EDA Career With
The Si2 University Partner Network
The Si2 University Partner Network connects qualified engineering student-partners to their future employers in a program that offers real-world, electronic design automation job experience. Partners strengthen their resumes and broaden their network with prospective employers, while employers identify and work with prospective employees.
Si2 is the industry’s most experienced, federally registered, research and development joint venture for the collaborative development of standard, interoperable, EDA software. Si2-volunteer partners are vital contributors to a variety of R&D projects.
Here’s how it works.
- Partners must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate engineering degree program.
- Partners must have some object-oriented programming experience and a general understanding of semiconductor design.
- Partners apply to join the network and, if accepted, are added to the partner database.
- When a new R&D project is created, an Si2 representative describes the requirements in an email to all partners.
- Interested partners apply for that project.
- Si2 selects the most qualified partner (s).
- Partners are volunteers and personal contributors, not university representatives.
You’ll Work with the Best in the Business
Si2 members are IC design experts and design tool developers from our global membership. They represent leading semiconductor manufacturers, fabless manufacturers, and EDA tool suppliers. They support and monitor your work, and provide an experience that can give your IC design career an incomparable start.
Current Si2 OpenAccess Projects
Ready to apply to the Si2 University Partner Network?
Please submit your application below.