Industry and academic
Industry and academic experts discuss and debate critical issues for developing an EDA machine learning / artificial intelligence roadmap: concept unification, software interoperability, high-volume data handling and exchange, and best practices from other disciplines.
- Norman Chang, Chief Technologist, Semiconductor BU, ANSYS
- Leon Stok, Vice President, Electronic Design Automation, IBM
- Ramond Rodríguez, Director of Strategic CAD Capabilities, Intel
- Rhett Davis, Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, NC State University
- Leigh Anne Clevenger, Design Automation Data Scientist, Silicon Integration Initiative
Moderator: John Ellis, President and CEO, Silicon Integration Initiative
More information: https://lnkd.in/eP6rfvU
(Thursday) 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
DesignCon 2020Santa Clara Convention Center, Ballroom D
Copyright 2016-2020, Silicon Integration Initiative, Inc. All Rights Reserved.