Silicon Integration Initiative, a leading research and development joint venture that provides standard interoperability solutions for integrated circuit design tools, announced today the election of the 2019-2020 board of directors. Board members will be introduced at the Si2 Member Meeting and Reception during the Design Automation Conference, June 3, 4:00 – 5:30 p.m., Las Vegas Westgate Hotel, Ballroom F.
Joining the Si2 Board this year is:
- ANSYS—Vic Kulkarni, vice president and Chief Strategist, ANSYS Inc.
Re-elected board members are:
- Cadence Design Systems—Stanley Krolikoski, fellow, Strategic Alliances
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES—Richard Trihy, vice president, Design Enablement
- Google—Roger Carpenter, Hardware Engineer
- IBM—Leon Stok, vice president, Electronic Design Automation Technologies
- Intel—Rahul Goyal, vice president, Technology and Manufacturing Group and director, Research and Development Strategic Enabling
- Mentor, a Siemens Business—Mick Tegethoff, director of Product Marketing for Analog/Mixed-Signal/RF IC Verification Solutions
- Qualcomm Technologies—Udi Landen, vice president of Engineering
- Samsung Electronics—Seungbum Ko, vice president, Electronics Design Technology Team
- Synopsys—David DeMaria, vice president, Corporate Marketing
- Texas Instruments—Keith Green, distinguished member of the technical staff, Analog Technology Development
Details on the Si2 Member Meeting and Reception and other Si2 DAC activities are available at http://www.si2.org/dac_2019/